If you need to return a product, our Customer Service Professionals are ready to assist you. To begin your return process, please fill out and submit our RA# Request Form.
Free/Prepaid Returns (Parcels)
We are proud to offer pre-paid returns on items able to ship via FedEx Ground within 30 days of receipt. Oversize and freight items are excluded from the pre-paid returns offer. To arrange a return:
- 1. Simply apply the label to your package and take it to your nearest FedEx pick-up center.
- 2. Refunds will be issued within 7 to 10 days after we receive your return. Some larger items or returns of large quantity orders may need to be inspected before a refund can be processed.
Products returned are to have all original packaging, including all papers, parts and associated pieces. The items are to be un-installed, in new condition, with no clipped wires or missing hardware. If a returned item is determined to be in non-sellable condition, you may be responsible for the costs of that item, including return shipping fees.
Please note, items returned without authorization, returned to the incorrect location or returned in damaged or unsellable condition may still be subject to additional fees deducted from your refund or result in no refund.
Freight/Oversized Returns: (customer’s responsibility)
- RA#’s must be requested within thirty (30) days of receipt of shipment.
- RA# must be written on a separate piece of paper and attached securely to the outside of the box before sending it back to us. Please do not write on the box itself or you will be subject to a 10% re-box fee.
- Returns without an RA# may be refused.
- Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the RA# is issued.
- Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging as shipped by Homeclick.com. Any items returned in packaging other than the original packaging will be refused.
- If you refuse an order shipped by common freight carrier for any other reason than damage, defect, or the wrong item being shipped, you will be subject to a $119 freight refusal fee.
- Custom or special order items are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
- Refunds will be issued within 7 to 10 days after we receive your return.
Please inspect your package carefully when it arrives and note the condition of the box. Keep in mind that by signing the shipping courier’s release form, you are agreeing to the Homeclick.com Policy and Agreement. If the box appears even slightly damaged, please write "package damaged" when you sign for the delivery. If you accept the delivery without notating any damage to the product, you cannot return the delivery to Homeclick.com for a refund; however, you can contact us for replacement parts.
If you need to refuse the delivery, you must do so while the shipping courier is still on the premises, so please check to make sure you received the correct product in good condition before the courier leaves. If there is a problem, contact us immediately so we can take steps to rectify the situation. If an item arrives damaged or defective, the item will be replaced at our discretion, or the appropriate replacement parts shipped to you (in most cases it is easier and quicker to ship replacement parts), or you will be refunded the full amount, including applicable shipping costs and tax when we receive the item back in our warehouse.
When inspecting your delivery, please make sure all the items listed on the packing slip as “shipped” actually arrived. If you notice anything missing, please contact us immediately so we can get the missing items shipped to you.
We realize that carriers like UPS and FedEx ground do not require a signature for most of their deliveries and that not all shortages, damage, or defects may be visible at the time of delivery; however, you must notify us of any problems within three (3) days of receipt (only 24 hours for TOTO). We cannot take responsibility for a damaged, defective or missing item beyond this point.
If, after accepting the delivery, you discover a problem with your merchandise, please contact us right away so that we may take the appropriate steps, which may include:
- sending a certified technician out to your home to inspect, and, if necessary, repair or replace the product at our expense; or
- providing you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) so that you can return the product at our expense.
- Homeclick will not be responsible for any costs involved with removal/disposal of damaged items.
- TOTO Damage Policy: Please inspect your merchandise and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery. If you need to reach us outside of normal business hours, please email a description of what is damaged, as well as pictures of the item(s) and the shipping box(es), to email@example.com. If we are notified after 48 hours, then a no-charge replacement or refund may not be available.
If you call a technician on your own to inspect the product YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF THE SERVICE CALL. Additionally, manufacturer warranties may be voided if the service technician is not certified by the manufacturer.
If the certified technician determines that your product was not damaged or defective, or if you returned the product and upon our inspection, we determine the product is not damaged or defective, YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE CALL AND/OR SHIPPING.
Toilet Return Disclaimer
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returns for any used or previously installed toilet seats, washlets/bidets, or toilets. We appreciate your understanding.
Large Appliance Disclaimer
Once a large appliance (refrigerator, washer, dryer, range, oven, etc…) has been opened, installed, and/or used, only the manufacturer warranty applies. Please call the manufacturer directly at the number provided in your product’s included warranty documentation to receive product repair, service, or replacement at the manufacturer’s discretion. For specific coverage please refer to the documentation provided by the manufacturer.